Re: SPEC: I. tectorum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC: I. tectorum
  • From: "Patricia D, Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 10:41:36 -0600 (MDT)

I and a few others grow it outside of Charleston South Carolina .
Mine is in a rock garden which it located under a hickory and
a oak tree.  Grows like a weed and it blooms every year.

I have grown it in a pot with out any problem.

What I have trouble with is getting I. Japonica to bloom.

Pat Brooks in Ladson SC zone8