Re: SPEC: I. tectorum

<< In addition, I have given this plant to visitors at all times
 of the year and from feedback I have gotten, it grows. I consider
 tectorum to be one of the workhorses of the iris world, performing well
 in spite of abuse.
 BTW, my brother used to grow I. tectorum on his roof. Definite proof
 that this plant disease is genetic.
 R. Dennis Hager
 on Delmarva
 Zone 6-7
Dennis wrote that he has given some of the iris tectorum away and I am
vouching for him that it does do extremely well....hey Dennis we all must be
related!  Is there ever a plant one of us can turn away?

Sylvia Smith
Annapolis, MD

Sunny and warm...we are holding off on fall for a little bit longer.