I.prismatica

After reading your descriptions and checking out the American native
Iris page, I'm pretty sure I have I.prismatica. I can get seeds if
anyone out there would like them ( I can't be positive that they are
I.primatica till they bloom next spring). Thanks for your help. Anna in
NJ ,where there are two native Irises!