I have one lone plant of IT sent to me by Mark cook.  I planted it in
the front of my tb bed and have been treating it the same as I do them
(in my ignornace I thought it was a tb).  It's doing nicely.  I refuse
to worry about it since it seems happy and I have no intention of
transplanting it to my roof.  Altho it would look kind of cute up there.
Mark also sent me I. Paltec and its in the same bed.  Also doing well.
Now all I need is to hear that it's best grown in a basement.

75 degrees yesterday and the leaves are at their peak.  My so-called
rebloomers didn't bloom at all this summer let alone rebloom so I
finished cutting back all the iris yesterday, weeded and mulched my 25'
bed that the jis and sibs are in, planted another 70 spring flowering
bulbs, watched Truman on channel 13, and went to bed feeling tired yet
oh so virtuous.  It's supposed to stay in the 70s this week.  Anyone
else experiencing this summer rebloom?
Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny  zone 4