	Rima wrote:

>I have one lone plant of IT sent to me by Mark cook.  I planted it in
>the front of my tb bed and have been treating it the same as I do them
>(in my ignornace I thought it was a tb).  It's doing nicely.  I refuse
>to worry about it since it seems happy and I have no intention of
>transplanting it to my roof.  Altho it would look kind of cute up there.
>Mark also sent me I. Paltec and its in the same bed.  Also doing well.
>Now all I need is to hear that it's best grown in a basement.

	Mark also sent me I. tectorum and PALTEC and I have the former
	in a shadier spot near the woods and PALTEC is planted with the
	other bearded irises. They seem to be doing OK but next Spring
	is the real test. :)

>75 degrees yesterday and the leaves are at their peak.  My so-called

	Lucky duck...:)) I still have one more IMMORTALITY with a large
	bud that I dutifully cover every night since the other IMMORTALITY
	stalk I brought in the house went kaput. CRIMSON KING did however
	bloom nicely in a vase.

	I have to plant bulbs today. Lilies and narcissi (3 varieties),
	muscari (2 varieties) and galanthus (snowdrops)....no I. reticulata
	this year, again.

	I am working on a seedling bed and always plant some seeds outdoors
	in the Fall feeling I am working with nature. She doesn't like my
	help and doesn't cooperate *but* when she does it is glorious. :)

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /    Zone 3
Siberian iris robin    /  sibrob@ncia.net