Re: OT: Iris Wallpaper?

Barb Johnson wrote:

> I would like a nice picture of iris for my desktop and thought I saw it
> posted at some point but can't find it in the archives. My son says it
> has to be a bitmap picture.  Anyone know of a source?
>
> Thanks,   Barb
> Barb Johnson                 lgjohnson@getonthe.net
> Southwest Missouri Ozarks    USDA Zone 5b     AIS Region 18 (MO & KS)

Hi Barb--
If you have windows 95 as I do, you can go to one of the luscious iris
photos on the historic iris page (I think that's where I got it), pick
the one you want, enlarge it, click your right mouse button, and click
on add wallpaper.  I have Black Dragon as my wallpaper and when Iget
tired of it (probably never will) I'll pick another.
Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny   zone 4
http://www.catskill.net/terra