OT: Iris Wallpaper

Thanks to all who helped -- I now have WABASH decorating my desktop! It
wasn't exactly as everyone said; I do have Windows 95, and I right-mouse
clicked on the image of Wabash; it saved it as a jpeg image. Then I went
back to the desktop and clicked START and found Wabash on the list of
documents (why, I don't know!); when I right-clicked on it, it said Save
as Wallpaper, which it did!  Anyhow, it worked! My Windows 95 Made Easy
book didn't help.      I didn't see Black Dragon on the HIPS page...

Barb is very happy now.

Barb Johnson                  lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Southwest Missouri Ozarks     USDA Zone 5b     AIS Region 18 (MO & KS)