lost persons

Can anyone tell me what happened to Jeff and Carolyn Walters?  I miss them
on the list and would like to know if they publish a catalog or not.  I
tried to locate them at another address and was unable to do so.

We had another member, Gloria Fairhead, who moved to Crandon, Wisconsin and
I do not find any evidence of her rejoining our list since she left.  Does
anyone know of a new e-mail address for her?

Perhaps our list will be rejuvenated once our weather is too bad to work in
our gardens. I miss many of the people who are no longer on the list even
though I did not correspond directly with most of them.

I am enjoying gloating over my list of projects completed in the garden and
am studiously ignoring those tasks I could not complete.  I can hardly wait
for spring to arrive again!

Patti <pwenham@northcascades.net>