Re: favorite catalogs

Hi Dave,
You asked which catalogs are best to dream from.  John Jones tried to pry
this information out of us last year, and I don't think he got a large
response.  But here's my list anyway:
Schreiner's and Cooleys and Roris are great for the quantity of pictures.
 Aitken's has quite a few pictures too and good variety.  Stockton's has a
lot of pictures and great descriptions.  I've always been satisfied with
their service, but I think it helps to order from them very early.  The one I
couldn't live without, though, is Superstition.  No pictures, but the
selection and quality is just wonderful.  I spend hours poring over that
Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA
(p. s. Is your Blessed Again still blooming?)