Re: Watson ia & Gallantness

 Marten Haddock,
I also have Gallantness in three different sizes. They extend the color
time for my garden. I also have society Garlic growing alongside the iris
and the Agapanthus. They bloom just after the Agapathus and are about the
same color and appearance and again extending the blooming time. I have
also noticed that the gopher damage to my iris is less around the Garlic.
No proof it works but it seem to.