[Fwd: aesthetics]

Okay... I'm going to try this again.  I posted this on MONDAY and I didn't see it and
couldn't access anything having to do with the iris-l until this afternoon.  So I'm
sure I missed the boat on this one, but I think what I said was worth saying.
Evidently my e-mail has done the same thing as my train of thought.....DERAILED!!!
So here it is: