RE: true to color

It is probably not your eyes.  It could be the picture as blues are hard
to capture.  Then again it could be the culture conditions.  I have had
Cycles and Edith Wolford take on slightly different colouring in
different years.  This year both these cultivars had less striking
colouring.  I noticed that Edith Wolford in the convention gardens was
blooming with the less striking colouring.  I had asked the gardeners
whether they had seen the brighter colours on Edith Wolford but it was
their first year of bloom.  Anyone else experience this?

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada