Re: esthetics (was Re: Double iris-a plea for circumspection)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: esthetics (was Re: Double iris-a plea for circumspection)
  • From: Mike00Rita@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 04:43:50 -0600 (MDT)

     You brought a chuckle from me. It is the "job" of a judge to recommend
iris which do well in a given area- (like where they are right then) for that
area. They certainly cannot tell you or anyone else for that matter what to
do. Thank goodness for our own minds to tell us what to do with our money and
gardening space.

long live the libery to choose for ones self
Rita B