Re: OT-BIO Duane Buell

>Hello from Juneau, Alaska--USDA zone 6 (depending on which
>part of my yard you are in). My name is Duane Buell.

>We have a native species of iris, i. setosa that likes wetlands and
>marshes. It is generally blue or lavender, and I am told it can
>sometimes be white although I have never seen a white one.

	Hi Duane and welcome...nice pix of the I. setosa. Dennis Hager
	(of this list) grows white setosas and he sent me two of them last
	month. I also have the blue Alaska setosa and it is one of my
	favorite irises.

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /    Zone 3
Siberian iris robin    /  sibrob@ncia.net