Re: OT-BIO Mrs. Alan Wyatt

<<  Hello!

 A native Tennessean, I have moved around for nineteen years  >>

Hello, yourself, Mrs. Wyatt! And welcome to the Iris-l. We are delighted you
have come to rest long enough to join our discussions! Things are a little
quiet right now since many people are rushing to put the last touches on
their gardens for Fall. You might enjoy taking this quiet time to drift
through the Iris-l Archives to get a feel for the list and see what is stored
there. It is a treasure-trove of information, chatter, opinions, and
extemporaneous nonsense. The url is http://www.mallorn.com/lists/ .

We would really enjoy hearing what sorts of irises interest you, and any
other iris information you may care to share. Most of us agree that it is a
good idea to sign our names to our postings, and include some indication of
where we are, including the USDA Zone if we know it. This helps other members
evaluate what we say, and also helps them help us if we have a question. We
also think it's also a good idea to include our e-mail address, since some
members' programs don't show it.

If you have something on your mind, just pipe right up!  Please don't be shy.
You are among friends, and we look forward to hearing from you. Again,
welcome!

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA USDA Zone 7 (speaking)
Henry Hall  Henryanner@aol.com  (my husband)