Warrior King

Hello all! for some time now I've been sitting here jealous that you all
had the foresight to plant rebloomers. Not anymore! i just came in from
watering my newly planted I.Prismatica and walking by another bed out
there I was thinking, what a mess! I have to clean this up soon...Then I
saw it! A big fat bloomstalk on Warrior King! I am so excited I had to
tell somebody and my husband is at work and even though he tries he just
doesn't get how this would thrill me! The best part is the surprize! I
didn't know Warrior King is a rebloomer and it bloomed poorly this
spring! Of course, I'm going out of town on Tuesday for 5 days and it
will surely bloom then or get hit with a killing frost. Still the
thought that it just might wait for my return gives me hope.
Anna in NJ zone6/7 where it was in the high 60s today and 70s tomorrow,
no rain in sight