RE Species PCN

Hi All

well at the Fri Night Chat it was suggested i might be able to grow PCN
here .... i have spent a very frutiful day visiting my friendly iris
supplier ...

As luck would have it She Grows them for herself just not for sale ....
after some fast talking <grin> she has given me several small pieces that
she has in pots

My Question is this

Should I leave them in pots or put them into my garden ... they are about
8" high .... it is the beginning of my bloom season here to give you some
sort of idea of the climate/season...

all advise gratefully accepted :)

who is getting a sign made to hang in back of garden to match the first one...

Well I bought the plant
The Husband LEFT...
Guess what I DON'T MISS HIM.... :)

Sonya Oppenhuis
Edgecumbe
Bay Of Plenty
NEW ZEALAND
first country to see the light of a new day