Off Topic

    I know I'm not one of the all time posters, but I do a few here
and there, but during the last two weeks I've not been online as
much as I normaly have been. My Mother had congestive hart failure
and a hart attact at the same time. She is in Queens Hospital in
Honolulu and at lest every other day, I've been riding the 3 hour
one way bus ride into town to vist her.

    I've not lost any more of those test iris and in fact I'm
putting them into potting soil that has been soaked in a water based
bug killer, as I found earwigs, ants, and a type of ground roach
that had been eating into the Rz's.

    It's getting to be like winter here now, at night it's gotten
all the way down to 75F. I was even able to turn off my fans at
night the last few days. Thankfully I've got my cats to keep me warm
at night.

.. I'm in the middle of fifteen things, all of them annoying...
___ Mountain Reader II - #M_READER