Re: Where is everybody?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Where is everybody?
  • From: daf10@cornell.edu (Dorothy A. Fingerhood)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:05:48 -0600 (MDT)

Griff wrote:

>Hello all -- It's 7 p.m. on Saturday and my mail brings only three
>iris-l postings -- two from yesterday and one from today -- a Bill Mull
>message. Have we really been that quiet, or has my server done away with
>my iris-l mail?

HA!!

 I knew something wasn't quite right--just got this message a minute ago,
Griff--it is 12:30 EST Monday.  So I wasn't the only one wondering!

Gorgeous day in upstate NY -- IMMORTALITY  blooming away, having weathered
a couple of hard frosts while in bud, and QUEEN DOROTHY with a stalk up--but
I don't thing she's gonna make it this year.

Dorothy Fingerhood
daf10@cornell.edu
(Newfield, NY)