REB: I'm back - with Rebloom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REB: I'm back - with Rebloom
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:06:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All!

I'm back on Iris-L after a hiatus of about a month due to problems
associated with the switchover to a different ISP (this was an involuntary
switch - my old server was bought out).

The big news here is the first successful rebloom stalk in five years
opened its first blossom last Wednesday. The cultivar is DUKE OF EARL
(Byers, 87). It has a total of three stalks in various stages of
development, but I am not sure how much longer the season will last. We had
a storm over the weekend, and when the clouds lifted, the snowline appeared
to be down to 5500 feet (our house and garden are at 4800 feet). The
temperatures have been down to about 30 the past two nights.

Good to be back with you all!

cwalters@digitalpla.net

cwalters@digitalpla.net