One of the great things about the Iris-L is hearing of re-bloom - all ove=
 Most of our rebloom bed is very new as in this year but we have one
veteran blooming - Crosstitch.  The first and second blooms were missing
parts but..when it is October and nothing else is blooming, who going to =
fussy?  We took it to Region 18 Fall meeting and it was the only iris the=
other than great slides.  There are also two bloom stalks on COLOR BRITE!=
! =

It is not shown in the checklist as RE but I do need to get the new
reblooming list.  It is not in the rebloom bed which gets more water.  Lo=
tonite in low 30's so the kitchen garbage can went over it as well as
sheets over the roses and begonias.  No sign of any other rebloomer but w=
have had Autumn Tryst for Thanksgiving in the past.  Interesting to hear
WARRIOR KING is reblooming -it is a garden favorite here and rebloomers
have become a passion in the Midwest.  Because of the "List", we added ma=
new rebloomers including Lady Emma which appeared also to be one of the
earliest bloomers in lots of places.

Keep up the "rebloom report"!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO
Zone 5 today, Zone 7 yesterday with high of 80!  Siberian collection went=

from 15 to 47!  Can't wait for Spring!