Re: Tender growth vs cold......

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Tender growth vs cold......
  • From: IKern@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:54:12 -0600 (MDT)

Marte, thank you very much.  I have been hanging out hoping somebody in
another time zone will pick up and answer.  I yeild to your knowledge since
you are on the cutting edge of weather changes.  In the mountains, you REALLY
get a roller coaster season ride.  This is not normal for us here, but it has
been the normal this year.  When you are on the shores of a Great Lake, you
have grown to expect many weather patterns, but not 2 weeks of 70's to 80's
in Oct.

Iris in Milw. where it is now 40:.