RE: messages

Patti, I think the only problem with the list is that nobody's had much to say
for the past few days.  And I think the weird weather all over has had
something to do with it.  AND, as I told Griff, I think it's a mail server
conspiracy.  But I believe you'll find the volume picking up now.

Barb in Santa Fe, and isn't it fascinating how similar the conditions are so
far apart when we're both in the same zone?  We too have snow-covered hills
and hard freezes this morning and tomorrow.