The Barnes and Noble order

When someone came on and said B&N had Iris Flower of theRainbow for 39.95 I
jumped and ordered it like several here said they did.  I have not received
it yet,  have you all?  I got The World of Iris promptly from the Pockingtons
but it just doesn't have enough pictures.  Cooleys catalog is better.
 Perhaps someone would make a mint with a picturial Iris book. Mr Rick

Doreen McCabe
West of Boston  another glorious day to spend in the dirt!  48F at 9a.m.