Easy Street

I hear you all talking about adding new beds and I have to wonder if   these
hve been on your properties forever and weedless waiting to be planted in or
if you are creating them.  I am breaking my back tilling and eradicating
 little rocks, hauling dirt and building bed walls.  Oh, I know where to find
all those rocks to hold down heaving rhizomes now.  So is it just me or is
there an easier way?

Kids here are not into manual labor they are all affluent or have better job
offers.

Doreen McCabe
West of Boston   with creaky back and dirty hands