Re: Easy Street

Gardenhous@aol.com wrote:
  I hear you all talking about adding new beds and I have to wonder if
these have been on your properties forever and weedless waiting to be
planted in or if you are creating them.

I don't know about others, but, for myself, I am offering free St.
Augustine grass thick as can be, to neighbors who will come & dig it up.
So far, I've created two new beds in this fashion. This next spring,
I'll
add another along the West side of my house in the same way.

Fortunately, I don't have rocks, except for the hard black clay dirt;
but, with a bunch of gypsum & Rabbit Poo-Poo, & alfalfa pellets, I
should be able to make a nice bed for next years gotta,gotta haves.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Tx - where I'm finally able to get out in the yard for more
than 10 minutes without having heat stroke!