Re: Spring Trek

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha wrote:
  Iris Lovers,
 Is anyone out there going to the  Region 15 Spring Trek/Mini Spuria
Convention in Phoenix, AZ?   Looks like we will be there and will
hopefully need geek pins.

Definitely I'm going. Bobbi was in Oklahoma this past weekend giving
us a slide show & a Spuria Judges training. It was great! She's a very
knowledgeable & friendly person, who gives an interesting program.

If we don't get new pins, I'll bring my Convention one.

BTW - my last bloom on WAVES OF GRAIN will bite the dust by this evening
or tomorrow for sure. I have enjoyed it for the past two weeks though.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas - where we finally got some cool weather & rain.