Re: Spring Trek

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spring Trek
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:02:42 -0600 (MDT)

mikesmom@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> Steven & Sharlyn Rocha wrote:
>   Iris Lovers,
>  Is anyone out there going to the  Region 15 Spring Trek/Mini Spuria
> Convention in Phoenix, AZ?

I'll be going for the very early stuff, but two or three months before
the dates were announced Michelle & I got tickets for Riverdance in L.A.
for that Saturday night, so I'll miss Saturday afternoon and
Sunday.      ;-(

gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society