Re: Easy Street

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Easy Street
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:26:33 -0600 (MDT)

Easy Street.  Ah yes, I remember this.  When I planted those first 9
iris, everyone told me how carefree they are.  No work, easy care, etc.
etc. etc.  Now that I have what may be a terminal case of iris-virus I
know better.  It is always one more bed, one more rz, one more
something.  We broke ground on the greenhouse tonight.  If digging iris
and new beds weren't bad enough now we have to dig ditches that we will
next have to pour concrete into.  This is the life!!
--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average