Tag marker: new one to me

A while back there was much discussion on plant tags & marking pens,
especially paint markers. I think I just bought one of those, tho it
doesn't SAY "paint marker" anywhere on it.

What it does say is "BontanicaLabels TM, by Wren Garden Products, Shake
Well - Press Tip When Writing". It's black, has a long thin-line nylon
tip & works like a champ. Just hope it holds up to the intense Colorado

Also hope I don't lose the puppy too quickly -- it cost $3.99 at our
local nursery. Anybody else tried this particular marker? Comments?

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado