software for iris record keeping

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: software for iris record keeping
  • From: Tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 02:16:15 -0600 (MDT)

Does anyone have a suggestion of a good program for recording iris
      My kids have asked me what I would like for a present. And what I would
like is an easy to use software program for recording bloomtime, height of
stalk, number of bloom stalks, number of buds per bloomstalk, number of buds
open at one time, length of bloom, etc. for each cultivar.  Is there such a
program out there for irises?
                                                 Annette Milch
                                                    Lexington, Kentucky
                                                     zone 5
                                                                  where it
hasn't rained since the middle of September.