Re: Halloween Iris

<< Does anyone out there grow this one and does it look as incredible
 for you as it does for Merle?  It will be interesting to see it bloom here
 but we will probably call it Wing. :) >>

I grow WITCHING and find it to be eerie and awesome.  Also, one of the few
Blyth irises that not only grow in western New York.... but actually THRIVES!
 A huge clump in just two years.

And... a rose is a rose is a rose - you just can't read too much into a plant
name!

Kathyguest....  who has one garden called "Salem's Lot, filled with daylilies
with witch and warlock names - just for fun