Re: art of axes & picks

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: art of axes & picks
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 08:11:51 -0600 (MDT)

Dear List,
	I am especially appreciative of Linda's advice on using a pick since we
are in the process of digging a large drain ditch around our iris field to
prepare for El Nino.  If  it brings three times as much water, as they say
it may, we all need to prepare for protection of our iris.
          I have been putting too much force behind my blows, and Steve
keeps explaining how I should be doing it.  I think just having an expert
like Linda who is so good with words has trained my thinking.  I have hurt
my arm and leg several times.
        Thanks Linda.  This letter will stay in my information files.  Well

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
Region 15, Zone 9
Ramona Ca. 25 miles N.E. of San Diego