Re: Easy Street teeth and worms

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Easy Street teeth and worms
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:18:16 -0600 (MDT)

In a message dated 97-10-16 14:09:42 EDT, Celia writes:

<< eventually necessary clump divisions will be simplified by containing each
 clump inside one bucket - no looking for BOB WARD only to find he's
 wandered four feet to swipe nitrogen from BRYCE LEIGH.

 celia
 storey@aristotle.net
 Little Rock >>

Celia,

Is BRYCE LEIGH a Louisiana?  He is growing out there in Santa's workshop (my
garden)

You are much kinder and gentler to BRYCE than I.  I have him growing with
some siberians.  I have no recollection from whence he came!

No doubt, he will do much better in Little Rock than East Nassau.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, N.Y. - zone 4 - winter's coming