Re: Tag marker: new one to me

<< A while back there was much discussion on plant tags & marking pens,
 especially paint markers.  >>
Well, again I mad a boo-boo  ( get it? Halloween......)  and thought I was
oh, so cool and wrote with laundry marker on used popsicle sticks ( no sugar
added only 25 cal each). But since I missed the afor mentioned discussion I
didn't know the stick breaks the ink fades in just weeks ( lots of rain in
Boston)  So I bought metal staked enamel markers and have used the laundry
marker.  WQill this fade on these too?  Tell me now, ha , I did make a plan
and extra copy for when I loose it as someone kindly suggested and I am still
on track.!   So will the laundry marker work or should I redo them witha
paint pen.

Doreen McCabe  Cloudy ,light rain last night