Re: Higher elevations

Barb:

I hope to get a chance to try Arilbreds soon -- they are wonderous in
the photos I've seen, have yet to see any in the flesh, so to speak.
What ones would you suggest for starters? And how about suggestions for
sources?

I've been wildflower seed collecting like mad the past month or so,
still haven't found time to look for I. missouriensis pods but this area
had a bumper crop this year so I may yet find some. I would like very
much to hear about the trials & tribulations of growing these from seed
& what's worked for you -- especially what soil/sun/water you're giving
them in captivity.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado