Re: OT - Iris record keeping software

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT - Iris record keeping software
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@ibm.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:11:04 -0600 (MDT)

I must agree with Sharron's vote for FileMaker Pro.  It's one of the
easiest database programs to use and customize for the new to intermediate
computer user.  I use it to keep track of both my irises and daylilies.
The file templates and report layouts can be shared with others.
Apparently, you wouldn't even have to re-invent the wheel to set up the
database - just get file templates from Sharron or me.  By the way it's
also cross-platform compatible with no conversion necessary between Mac and
PC versions.

-Donald

dmosser@ibm.net
North Augusta, SC, USA