RE: arilbreds

Marte:

We just bought a couple of arilbreds to try last year - Jewel of Omar
and Green-eyed Sheba.  They're planted in a regular bed and I've been
yelled at a number of times for getting water on them when I water the
rest of the bed.  I think it was Jewel of Omar that bloomed this year.
Both are doing well and increasing.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)