RE: Barnes and Noble

I have to gloat.  I paid full price for the book and it arrived by
courier.  It is TO DIE FOR.  Pictures on just about every other page.
GORGEOUS pictures.  Many cultivars that I've never seen before.  For
those that I know, colours are very true or slightly enhanced.  I'm
looking forward to reading it this weekend.

On the other hand, I ordered the BIS book from Barnes & Noble and
received confirmation on Sept 30 and it was shipped two days later.
Since then, I've received two notices regarding errors on my billing and
have not received it yet.  It's probably shipped at book rate so I won't
expect it for another two weeks.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada