Re: OT - Iris record keeping software

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT - Iris record keeping software
  • From: "Gary D. Sides" <gdsides@ccast.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:35:20 -0600 (MDT)

I use just plain ole MSWorks, but have used a variety of other programs.  I
find Access waaaaaaay too complex for the beginner but it do do lots of
thangs.  Wahtever ur willing to learn is the bottom line.  How much time do
you have?  How much do you already know about setting up databases?

Etc.  Etc.  Etc.