Re: Howard's progress on checklists

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Howard's progress on checklists
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:46:25 -0600 (MDT)

Well, ummmm, (hanging of head and scraping of feet)

I have received some gentle warming via private mail (and I think it was
appropriate). I made an unfairly judgemental remark about Howard Hughes
in my email about the Checklist project. I apologize to all, and
particularily to Howard if he is reading iris-l mail.

He is dedicated to the project, and reportedly is making incredible
progress.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.