Crimson King

	Rick Tasco wrote:

>	Crimson King hardly ever reblooms here, and yes it
>is Crimson King as it has been ID'd by a number of HIPS people including
>Phil Edinger.  I have seen Crimson King reblooming in many warmer
>Central Valley towns but usually during the Winter.  We probably don't
>get much rebloom on Crimson King because we transplant every September.

	What a hoot, Rick....the Crimson King you sent me rebloomed as you
	know....in the house in a vase but bloom it did. It was lovely.

	Interesting that it reblooms in CA during the winter...thought it
	was a California winter in Sept. here in The Third Zone.  :)

	The tricky part comes in '98...will it or won't it?

	Cheers,

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /    Zone 3
Siberian iris robin    /  sibrob@ncia.net