Re: I missouriensis seeds (fwd)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: I missouriensis seeds (fwd)
  • From: Diana Louis <glouis@rogerswave.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:46:18 -0600 (MDT)

Marte,

Half a pod would do me fine, I think. I miss seeds could be put
outside for the winter because they probably need freezing or can
tolerate it anyway. Probably now would be a good time to do it. I
think they either need or can tolerate damp soil too. If you've got
enough seeds you could put some in your TB bed and some in your
siberian bed and see how they grow. Let me know if you need my
snail mail address again.

Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca> <- private email address
Zone 4 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
AIS, CIS, SIGNA, IRIS-L, Canadian Wildflower Soc.

URL for the North American Native Irises web page
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html