Re: milk jugs

Rusty

what a great idea to use the old jugs as greenhouses.  Several years ago a
friend bought little water filled plastics to put around her tomaatoes when
she first put them outside, the idea being as the water freezes when its cold
the heat as by product will keep the tender plants warm.  But I like this
idea too especially for my tender plants that darn  woodchuck eats.

Doreen McCabe
55F West of Boston Sunny  made brush piles with downed branches all day