OT: location, location

Today while I was out front on the south 1/2 , a guy stopped by to tell me he
can't wait to see my iris bloom. That in fact the whole garden area should be

Well I was impressed he could tell they were iris and it turns out he has
this little green house down the street and raises organic produce for
market.  takes one to know one eh?

When I told him about my ? borer problem he sighed and said pop them!  EWWH.
Well a girl has to do what a girl has to do so I will come the spring.  It
was just neat that someone could see the projected beauty in all the dirt.

Doreen McCabe
west of Boston  trees are a riot of color here now