Re: I missouriensis seeds-SIGNA exchange

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: I missouriensis seeds-SIGNA exchange
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 17:08:29 -0600 (MDT)

<<  I suggest you send these to the SIGNA Seed Exchange.  And did you
 know that contributors get preference when orders are filled? >>

Preference for contributors? Well, I might say that I was a contributor again
last year, albeit not of anything very exotic, but good, strong fresh seed,
and I mailed my seed order, which was sizeable, back to the exchange four
hours after it was received here, and they gave it such preference that they
ended up using up all my many alternate selections and still  had to short me
four packs of seed. I assume my order was delayed in the mail, but  there
were not that many contributors and I sure didn't see much indication of
preference. Might add that several non-contributors received theirs back well
before I got mine.

If you have good seed please do send it in, but do so chiefly for the
pleasure it will give someone who wants it, and to support SIGNA's programs.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall henryanner@aol.com