OT: I'm back.

     The big move is complete, so today, I have gotten myself back on line.
 I have brought some Irises with me, so I will see if it is possible to
raise some here.  I have brought some Iris pseudacorus (species and
varieties), Louisiana Irises, Japanese Irises, a couple of Siberians, the
species Iris tridentata, and a few reblooming TB Irises.
     A neighbor a couple of blocks away has some Louisianas, but I am not
sure if they are "named."  Yesterday, I saw several large clumps of Iris
pseudacorus growing in Lecanto, which is a good 20 miles south of here.
     Some of the garden centers here are selling Neomerica, but I am still
not convinced that they are totally hardy here, so for the time being, mine
will stay in pots.  I have seen both the purple/white bicolor and the
yellow Walking Irises for sale.
    Today, it rained a little over an inch.  This rain was much needed
since things were getting quite dry.  This is only the second time it has
rained since I got here.  Well, I didn't have to water anything today.
Those ten African Iris plants are looking good.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL    At the end of the Rainbow (River)  USDA Zone 9     Sunset
Zone 26
Partly Cloudy, 68 F or 20 C.