Iris images

Been getting lots of private e-mail about the I. missouriensis seeds I
offered to share & one person asked if I knew of an online image of this
in flower. Was pleased as punch to be able to direct them to the
Brousseau California Flora Pictures:

This is an amazing collection of over 11,000 photos (!) of California
wildflowers, taken over a long period by a Franciscan monk, Brother
Alfred Brousseau. I. missouriensis is included therein because it grows
in California as well as many other Western US states. There are 8
different photos of it on the website, including one of seed pods!

Also on this website are 68 photos of other species irises, some shown
in several views: I. bracteata, I. chrysophyllla, I. douglasiana, I
fernaldii, I. hartwegii, I. h. ssp. pinetorum, I. innominata, I.
longpetala, I. macrosiphon, I. purdyi & I. tenuissima.

Check it out sometime -- it's a fascinating site.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado