Re: Iris images

Marte Halleck wrote:

> Brousseau California Flora Pictures:
> http://galaxy.cs.berkeley.edu/flowers/
> This is an amazing collection of over 11,000 photos (!) of California
> wildflowers, taken over a long period by a Franciscan monk, Brother
> Alfred Brousseau. I. missouriensis is included therein because it grows
> in California as well as many other Western US states.

Hi Marte-
Thank you for this website.  It was quite an education and I bookmarked
it.  I would ask you for some seeds but I really wouldn't know what to
do with them (a part of my iris ed I haven't gotten to yet) and also, I
don't know if they would grow in the catskills zone 4.

Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny   zone 4