Re: SIGNA..RahRah!!!

<< Thanks for all the info re SIGNA, Kathy & Anner. I appreciate having it.

You should definitely join. SIGNA publishes a twice yearly Journal also
called SIGNA which is very fine.  International in scope. Interesting
articles on all sorts of things. It can be daunting to the beginner, and I am
still pretty well daunted some years after starting to receive it, but it is
very interesting and I would recommend membership to anyone interested in
species. One other thing, whereas the AIS is devoted to the Genus Iris, SIGNA
considers the whole Family so as Kathy said you can get some information on
the other intriguing members of the clan. Send the nice man the four bucks.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, Va
Henry Hall henryanner@aol.com